Merida Summer & Brass Monkeys Enduros
TAKE IT HOME
HOW TO ENTER
Entry coming soon
This event is PRE-ENTRY ONLY, there is NO entry on the day.
A Great Excuse to Get Out and Ride in the Winter
Brass Monkeys is our hugely popular Winter Enduro Series headline sponsored by Merida Bikes UK. Hundreds of riders enjoy some great established Enduro venues and their typical fun courses - flowing and testing singletrack and fire roads through the wonderful Hampshire and Surrey countryside. Most riders can choose to ride for 2 or 4 hours, whilst Grand Veterans males ride for 3 hours and male or female Juniors (aged 14-17) ride for 2 hours. It is a Series, so you do need to ride and get points in every round to be in contention. There will be podium presentations of trophies throughout the day, with Series trophies and prizes at the last round too. Thanks to our generous sponsors a large number of spot prizes are also given out during the Series.
Round 1: 23 November
Round 1: 14 December
Round 1: 4 January 2015
The Summer Monkey is just like a one off Winter round but with the longer days we can offer 6 hour categories too. Date to be confirmed.
More info - please note the NEW START TIMES
4 Hour Male 18-39
4 Hour Male Veterans 40-49
4 Hour Female 18-39
4 Hour Female Veterans 40+
3 Hour Male Grand Veterans 50+
2 Hour Male 18-39
2 Hour Male Veterans 40-49
2 Hour Female 18-39
2 Hour Female Veterans 40+
2 Hour Junior Male and Female 14-17
- NEW Brass Monkeys Start Times:
2 Hour starts at 9.30am with the podium about 12.15pm
4 Hour starts at 9.45am with the podium about 2.30pm
3 Hour starts at 10.00am with the podium about 2.45pm
- Entry is limited to 500.
- Easy online entry. PRE-ENTRY ONLY, NO ENTRY ON THE DAY.
- Prices: Juniors 14-17 £15, 2hr £22, 3hr (male Grand Vets only) £23, 4 hours £24.
- Race Registration is open from 8.00am for number board collection.
- Event HQ is a warm air heated marquee.
- Podiums, trophies and prizes at each round and for the Series.
- RFID chip timing with live feed results screen.
- Race commentary.
- Trade stands.
- Event photographer.
- A good range of rider friendly hot food and drinks available. Water at all venues.
- Paramedic Ambulance safety cover, mobile marshalls with radio links.
- Toilets, free parking on hard fire roads.
- Categories and race start times