Forest Rider Mountain Bike Skills Training Course
During your half day Forest Rider course, we'll cover:
- Checking your mountain bike is safe before the ride.
- Using the right riding position to smooth out the lumps and bumps of trails.
- How to brake confidently and more efficiently.
- The use of all those gears you've got on your mountain bike, and how to keep your gear shifts smooth.
- Basic cornering techniques.
- Tackling those smaller tracks called 'singletrack'.
Price £55 per rider.
Group ratio minimum of two riders and a maximum of four to every instructor.
Price includes all instruction and permission to ride in Swinley Forest.
After completing the booking process, you will be sent an email confirming your place. Joining instructions and Health Declaration will be sent in the week running up to the event.
|Fri 9th March||Forest Rider||09.30-12.30||£55||5th Mar @ 23.59|
|Sat 14th April||Forest Rider||09.30-12.30||£55||10th April @ 23.59|
|Tues 8th May||Forest Rider||09.30-12.30||£55||4th May @ 23.59|
|Tues 12th June||Forest Rider||09.30-12.30||£55||8th June @ 23.59|